- 250 – 300 g (9 – 10.5oz) Seafood of your choice, such as fresh shrimp, scampi, clams and mussels, scallops, calamari (skin removed and cleaned), baby octopus, etc.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup very finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Lemon wedges for serving
Serving suggestion: Serve the cooked seafood with Aioli and Romesco sauces on the side for dipping. Recipes at the bottom of the page!
Fervor Grill Topper Click on the link or image to see more of its functionality.
Fervor’s Tongs Click on the link to see more of its functionality.
Fervor’s Roasting Dish Click on the link to see more of its functionality.
Fervor…….Synonymous with excellence and the spirit of Australian grilling. Enjoy!
Creamy Aioli (done with egg)
- 3 – 5 large cloves of garlic (add 5 for a very garlicky sauce)
- 1 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt, fine
- In a mortar and pestle, crush the garlic with the salt into a very smooth paste.
- Add the garlic and salt mixture into the food processor with the egg yolk and process on the lowest setting.
- Immediately start adding in the olive oil slowly. The stream of oil being poured should be as fine as possible while adding it to the garlic and egg. This is imperative or the Aioli will not emulsify!
- 4 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, cored, roasted until the skins split and then peeled when cooled
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper or 1/2 of a medium heat pepper such as a New Mexico Chile (if you like a bit of bite), roasted if desired
- 1 bulb of garlic, sliced in half across the cloves, roasted. Remove the cloves with the use of a knife when cooled
- 1/2 (1/4 cup) small yellow onion
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup Blanched skinless almonds, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts
- 1 – 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 2 to 3 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs for texture. Add more if the sauce is too liquid.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the olive oil and bread crumbs into a food processor.
- Process all of the ingredients on medium while adding in the olive oil slowly.
- Add in the bread crumbs at the end and pulse several times to combine.